I made this card for the Post Pals, this card is going to Daisy N. I had a lot of fun making this card for such a special little girl! Tilda is just to cute and I think she will love it. I hope this card puts a smile on her sweet little face. I am super excited to now know about this wonderful site. Please check it out I think this is a great way to send smiles there way :o) Post Pals is an organisation that was set up to create smiles for children who suffer from life threatening and long term illnesses. *** Here are the challenges I entered...
- Basic Grey-#20 Punch it
- Charisma Cardz-#20 3D
- Creative Inspirations-#61 Card for a child
- Crafty Cardmakers-#21 Inside Out
- Friday Sketchers#103 Sketch
- Sew Many Challenges-#15 Anything Goes
- Stampin for the weekend-#39 Post Pals
- The Crazy Challenge-#16 It's a girl thing
- Totally Gorjuss-#31 Bling it on
- Your Next Stamp challenge-#16 Cut it out & pop it up
Thanks for looking !!