This is another card I have made for Post Pal's.. This one I made for " Lauryn A ". She is a sweet and beautiful little girl who is very sick. So I made her this card in hopes that it will put a smile on her face. My kids want to go to the store and send her and Daisy a gift also. I had a lot of fun making this one with the cuttlebug & the Martha Stewart punches my mother gave me! Once again I used a beautiful Tilda stamp,gotta love them! Here are the challenges I entered...
- All That Scraps-Dry embossing
- Lexi's Creations-#14 Sketch
- Inky Impressions-I picked "circles & Embossing"
- Stamp Something- use 2 of something
- Allsorts Challenge- # 53 Tag
- Pollycraft Challenge-#45 Buttons & Butterflies
- Incy Wincy Designs-#43 Button up
- Daisy Doodles- Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge-#92 Fairy Tale
- Paper Sundaes-#19 Fairy Tale
Thanks for looking!!