This card is going to my daughter Madison on her birthday May 3rd. She will be 9 years old!! Wow does time fly :o) I was not to sure about the patch work on it, but I think it turned out really nice. ...Think these Easel cards are a lot more fun to make! I used Tilda again from Magnolia stamps.. They are just sooo darn cute, how could you not love them. Well I guess its off to making invitations for her party! Here are the challenges I entered..
- The Crazy Challenge-Dont call me flat
- Creative Card Crew-Happy Birthday
- Design Dollies-Awalk in the park
- Everybody Art-Paper Patch
- Meljens Designs- 3D Elements
- Papertake Weekly- #39 Cutie Pie
- Prairie Fairy Fridays-Color Challenge
- Rosie D'S- Blessings
- The Shabby Tea Room- It's Hip To Be Square
- Tuesday Morning Sketches- #41 Soft Hues, Flowers & Ribbons
Thanks For Looking!!!