This card is going to my mother in law & I have to say it is my favorite card I have made so far! I just enjoyed making this one so much & I love the "Whiff Of Joy" rubber stamp I used.. Its from my mom's collection, I don't have any of my own rubber stamps yet.. :o) The only thing is in the pictures I took you can't see the little green butterfly jewel on my bow.. :o( The pictures just do not do this card justice.. Also this has nothing to do with my card but I have been looking for challenges just for kids..So if anyone knows of any please let me know, I have only been able to find a few. Thanks.. Here are the challenges this card fits into...
- Digital Tuesday- #55 April Flowers
- Kaboodle- #29 Embossing
- Peachy Keen-#27 Colors
- Pixie Cottage- #15 Mothers Day
- KL Stampin 'N' Scrappin-#26 Bling it on
- Stamp Scrap & Doodle- #36 Bows, Buttons & Bling
- Stempeltraume-#27 Flowers & Yellow
- Whiff Of Joy Challenge- #76 Sketch
Thanks for looking!!!