This one is going to my Grandma! I used Tilda again from Magnolia stamps, there just to cute :o) The card is a little simple but I love the way it turned out. I guess I still need to make another Mothers Day card for my Father in laws wife & I am in the process of making a new baby card. We are going to have a new baby girl added to my husbands side of the family on Monday! Here are the challenges I entered...
- Charisma Cardz- #16 Quote me
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge-#47 Pink & Brown
- Daisy Doodles- Pink plus 1
- Fun with Shapes & More-#50 Charms
- Just Magnolia- #52 Anything Goes
- Paper Cutz-#38 Mothers Day
- Papertake Weekly- #39 Sketch
- Pixie Dust Studio - # 19 Tag You're It
- Stamp Something- Charmed Somethings
- Sundays With Crissy- #1 Make It A Combo
Thanks so much for looking & have a great weekend!