Here are the invitations I made for my daughter "Madison" birthday party.. She will be 9 years old on May 3rd. I did not realize how much work it was gonna be when I got the idea to make them myself. I made 8 of them :o) Madison and I both also do scrapbooks. So I came up with the idea of Stamping a Tilda Magnolia stamp for each of the girls to color, I used 3 different stamps. I cut them out and put them in a little pocket in each card with a little note that asks them to color and bring back with there name on it. Madison or I will be using them to put on a scrapbook page with all the pictures from her party. It will be cute to have these stamps on the page with all there names on them. I'm hoping they will color them close to what they look like :o) Anyways Madison loves them and the idea I came up with..so that's all that matters & I love the way they turned out. Here are the challenges my cards fit into...
- Creative Cottage-#6 Things With Wings
- Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenge-#9 Flowers & Wings
- One Stop Craft Challenge-#76 Things With Wings
- Penny's Paper Craft- Anything Goes
- Stamp Something- Something Layered
- Friday Sketchers- Sketch #98
Thanks So Much For Looking!!